A crucial appointment for a pragmatic and self-starting Health and Safety/ Compliance professional to join a national award winning property managerment company covering properties across the North West region. Reporting directly to the Operations Director the successful Health and Safety Manager will be commutable to Knutsford and will possess excellent client facing skills and a strong commercial accumen.
This critical role would suit a Health and Safety Manager who has the ability to instil a strong safety culture and has the gravitas to be able to win hearts and minds. Acting as the lead and focus for health, safety and data protection across all employees, clients, tenants and contractors, the Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring the continued compliance with health and safety legislation. If you are solutions orientated and possess attention to detail this could be the role for you.
The requirements :
* Nebosh Diploma and or equivalent
* Ideally CMIOSH or evidence of working towards
* Lead Auditor 45001
* Comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and evironmental legislation and practice
* Experienced within Built Environment, M&E, Construction, FM or Property Management, Estates Management the ideal
* Strong reporting skills and IT Literate
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Data Protection ACT and GDPR
* Knowledge of Fire Safety and Building Safety would be advantageous along with LOLER, PUWER, Legionella, Asbestos etc.
This is a fantastic role for a dedicated safety professional who has the ability to influence and engage others building strong relationships with operational managers and senior management coupled with a proven track record of providing bespoke H&S solutions.
The rewards :
* Salary range £45-£50,000
* Car Allowance - approx £4k
* Pension Scheme
* Flexible working
* 20 Days annual leave rising by 1 each year
* Birthday Day Off
If you are keen to find out more call Sharron for more details at Convert Recruitment 0208 420 4064 or simply click apply on the link with your latest details.