Fantastic new role for a solutions orientated SHE Advisor to join a growing safety team within a forward moving company who are making their mark within the housebuild industry. This regional role will cover sites across the eastern home counties with ideal base for the successful SHE Advisor around Bedfordshire.
A superb opportunity to build your safety career, my client is looking for a conscientious SHE Advisor with an analytical approach and the ability to motivate and engage others. You will have responsibility for ensuring and upholding the highest possible standards of health and safety across the sites and driving continual improvements and promoting values to all stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include :
* Ensuring compliance and implementing procedures to statutory Health and Safety Regulations
* Providing SHE Advisor support and guidance.
* Reporting and communication of all accidents, incidents and near misses
* Undertake SHE Advisor inspections and regular reciews on SHE actions required
* Internal and External Auditing support
You will require :
* Nebosh Construction and or NCRQ equivalent
* Previous site based experience as a SHE Advisor ideally within a similar multi-site role:
house build, construction, commercial build
* Multi-site experience and ability to work autonomously
* A positive and pragmatic approach with the ability to be part of a committed safety team
* Salary range £44,000 -£46,000 + Car
* Private Medical
* Pension between 3-7%
* 25 Days Annual Leave
If you are looking to join a company that values its people and strives to provide an environment where they can be gow and develop this is an exciting next step for a talented SHE Advisor. Call Sharron at Convert for more details quoting Ref 3767.
NEBOSH / IOSH / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Construction / Housebuild / Build Projects / NEBOSH CONSTRUCTION